1/2 in x 1/2 in x 72 in Long 72 in A/C System Charging Hose
Robinair premium refrigerant charging hoses are built for long life and dependability. A strong, six-sided crimp provides a reliable connection between the hose and barb, even at maximum pressure. The coupler nuts are deeply knurled for quick finger-tightening. Enviro-Guard hoses are ideal for high pressure applications, including R-410a systems.
Enviro-Guard automotive A/C service hoses feature a special barrier material that prevents virtually any permeation of refrigerant yet still remains flexible.
- 72 inch long, 1/4 inch yellow, blue, and red hoses are clearly marked for R-134a
- Feature a 500 PSI working pressure and 2500 PSI burst pressure
- Brass 1/2 inch ACME female fittings on both ends (yellow hose) and 14 mm male x 1/2 inch ACME female fittings (blue and red hoses)
- Coupler nuts feature deep knurling for a positive grip that enables quick finger-tightening
- Hose ends feature a strong six-sided crimp that provides a secure, reliable connection between the hose and barb - even at maximum pressure
|Pressure||500 psi working pressure; 2500 psi burst pressure|
|Color||Red, Yellow, Blue|
|Size||1/2 in x 1/2 in x 72 in Long|
|Terminology||A/C System Charging Hose|
|Dimensions||1/2 in x 1/2 in x 72 in Long|